The Natural Learning Initiative is happy to announce the upcoming webinar in partnership with Be Active Kids and NCDHHS Division of Child Development and Early Education.
This webinar will explore how to help childcare providers feel secure taking children outdoors by applying:
- Classroom group structure protocols.
- Evidence-based sanitation routines.
- Active play and learning programming.
- Space subdivision and flagging settings to guide behavior.
- Nilda Cosco, Director of Programs, Natural Learning Initiative, College of Design, NC State University
- Robin Moore, Director, Natural Learning Initiative, College of Design, NC State University
- Lorie Pugh, Senior Manager, Division of Child Development and Early Education, Regulatory Services Section
- Rich Rairigh, Director, Be Active Kids
CLICK HERE to register and receive the session link.