There are many opportunities to give back to our community by volunteering with the Partnership for Children.
Our mission is to ensure strong families with healthy, well-prepared children by galvanizing our community to advocate for and invest in their future. We believe in facilitating great beginnings that lead to strong futures. We believe the community is an essential part of our children’s path to success.
If our mission is a good fit and if you are willing to be interviewed and trained as a community volunteer, we encourage you to complete and return our Volunteer Interest form so we can match you with interesting, dynamic, fulfilling volunteer opportunities.
“Doing nothing for others is the undoing of ourselves.”
Here are just some of the ways community members engage with our work
- Assist with Play Daze events
- Assist with Week of the Young Child events
- Distribute free books at holiday parades
- Staff informational booths at events/festivals
- Label books for distribution through our literacy programs